Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Year of Reading with Intention

I read a total of 40 books this year. I am proud of myself for the number and for quite a few of the books I read. Not all of the books would exactly qualify as "intentional" and I didn't read all of the ones off my list... but I count it as a success nonetheless.

My favorites-
The Help- Kathryn Stockett
The Picture of Dorian Gray- Oscar Wilde
The Raging Quiet- Sherryl Jordan (This is actually a YA book that I have read a few times but is still one of my favorites)
Pride&Prejudice & Zombies- Seth Grahame-Smith and Jane Austen
Watership Down-Richard Adams
Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins

There were some others that I read that I liked, but these are my favorites. I am excited to start my 2011 book list. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

1 comment:

The Guy and The Girl said...

I've never been a "reader" but when I force myself to sit still and read a book I love it! But I never know what to read unless someone recommends something :) I think I'll take your list and go shopping!