Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On having an Obsessive Personality...

I have an extremely obsessive personality. Unfortunately for me, the obsessive personality is coupled with a complete and utter lack of self control. I can't read before bed otherwise I will stay up until the book is finished, I will watch a show incessantly until I have watched them all (even if I don't like the show) and I occasionally get completely obsessed with a particular food. I am hopeless around cookies but there have been certain foods in my life that I go through phases of eating and thinking about ALL. DAY. LONG. In high school it was mozzarella sticks. When I was pregnant with Elie it was shaved ice with vitamin water. Currently, I can't stay out of Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter cups. Nick actually locked them in his gun safe last night to save me from myself. And I nearly went back to Trader Joe's today just to get more. I am completely pathetic.

2 comments:

Kari Riley said...

yum mozzarella sticks.... I might have to go get some.

Heather said...

Can't you make some of these? I though you have made me some before