Tuesday, September 29, 2009

amusing anecdote

I really don't know how to work the blog page yet. It is a little pathetic.

So, last night at dinner, Elie got up from the table with a bowl full of spaghetti on the table. Nick asked her if her bowl was empty- to which she promptly replied "yes." Nick, knowing the bowl was not empty told her to go look at her bowl again and tell him if there were noodles in it. She looked in the bowl, came and whispered "I love you" in my ear and then told Nick "nope, no noodles." Fully aware that we were being manipulated, Nick said "Elie this is your last chance, go look in your bowl and tell me if you see any noodles. I want you to tell me the truth this time." He then asked, "Do you know what the truth is?" To that she responded "yep it is right here in my bowl with the noodles." We have no hope for ourselves.

1 comment:

Kari Riley said...

She is trouble for sure! Can you send me the link to Meagan's blog? I saw that she is following me but I can't get to her blog. thanks