Friday, November 6, 2009

Blessings and Discouragement



wow does my face look unbelievably round in that picture or what?!



Three generations of mothers= 16 births (almost 17!)


I had my blessingway yesterday. I felt very loved. Thank you to the wonderful women and mothers who were there and especially for Kari for making sure that I got one. I thoroughly enjoyed not having the traditional shower where I was expected to be the center of attention.

After everyone left I started having some pretty major contractions. The contractions were coming every 20 minutes so obviously I started getting very excited. After 2 1/2 hours of absolutely no changes I tried to go to sleep to no avail. I ended up sleeping a total of 3 hours last night because my contractions were intense enough that I couldn't sleep through them. I also was very discouraged because I thought I would have a baby today.

No comments: