Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween


Despite our last week, Elie and I did make it to the pumpkin patch with my mom. (pictures TBA) It was more like a small fair than a pumpkin patch, but Elie of course had a blast and went on the pony ride twice (one time she chose the full size horse). She picked out her pumpkin and then we brought it back to my parents. She was so thrilled with her pumpkin!

Of course, when Daddy does the carving it turns out fabulous!




Here are some pictures of Kari and Jenn's Halloween Party. Nick and I had been planning for months to make Elie be Einstein for Halloween, but when it came down to it I couldn't make it to Goodwill for the sweater vest. Instead, she chose to be an "eclectic ballerina" notice the striped tights, tutu and patchwork skirt. Needless to say, she dressed herself. Nick was a serious cowboy and after hours of trying to figure out what I should dress up as I decided to just to dress up. I actually felt good about myself in the first time in a while. Maybe I should wear make up and do my hair more often...

Elie, Grace and Betsy had a wonderful time at the party switching costumes and playing dress up. I don't think they actually ever joined the party. Although they were having an underwear dance party, so I don't think they suffered from a lack of fun.

No comments: