Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Evening of Pampering



Last night after Elie went to bed I was looking for something in one of our boxes still unpacked. It was a box full of bathroom supplies that we really hardly ever use, and while I was looking for my hydrogen peroxide I found my Satin Hands and my face mask and thought to myself "why not." So I filled the tub up steaming hot, put mud on my face, grabbed a candle and a book and treated myself to an evening of relaxation. It was very nice and well deserved (if I do say so myself). I am getting so anxious and impatient to meet my new little one. It occurred to me while I was in the bath that more than likely the next time I will be sitting in a hot bath I will be mere breaths away from holding this baby in my arms. That was both comforting and frustrating. Hopefully that day is sooner rather than later.

No comments: