Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Tuesday



above is the creepy face Elie made when I told her to be frustrated




This is Angry (i wish she looked like that when she was angry, it would be a LOT easier to keep my cool)



This I think was mad. I don't know the difference between mad and angry besides the scary factor.

So Nick and I got a fabulous weekend minus Elie thanks to the Kikers last weekend. Larissa watched Elie and Nick and I spent the day downtown Portland and saw Ragtime. We had a great time and I desperately needed the weekend away. Lucky for me, Elie more than made up for my break and has been the quintessential two year old. Almost constant screaming and defiance. Hopefully it doesn't last. Here were a few bright points in our last two days though...

Ballerina Cowgirl. She has not been wanting to pose for pictures lately.


I caught Elie in the bathroom doing her and Tallullah's hair. In this picture, Elie has 9 barettes in her hair. So pretty.

2 comments:

Kari Riley said...

Maybe it was good thing you didn't watch the kids tonight. We had both of them in bed by 7 mainly because of Caelan's 2ness. Love her faces by the way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally joining the blog world. Love the pics.