Sunday, December 13, 2009

my graceful ballerina

So Elie got her first bloody nose today. It was one of those freak, bad timing accidents where she was coming around the corner at full speed the same time someone else was. I am surprised by two things; that it took almost three years for her to get her first bloody nose and that someone else was involved (she didn't get it by running into a stationary object). She has already had a black eye (although that was also an accident by a non stationary entity... i.e. Caelan) multiple fat lips, goose eggs galore and more bruises than I can count. I wonder if she will ever grow out of this clutsiness. I recently realized that most parents don't have to point out walls, furniture and posts to their children. It is kind of embarrassing.




Elie's first fat lip

No comments: