Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My week of baking

I caught the bug this week. I made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and jam muffins (both were yummy) then I baked a Devil's Food Cake and Leslie and I did this to them...



We were practicing because we are going to make about 300 of these in various forms for my sister in law's wedding this summer.

Then for my mom and sister's birthday I wanted to make them both a special dessert and one likes berry and one likes lemon, so I made lemon curd and was going to make everyone individual pies. I ended up making them all berry, but it was still fun for everyone to have their own little berry pies! (I used muffin tins, a stroke of genius I thought)



I have more planned for this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just need a small hint of your baking prowess and I'll be fine! I hate to bake :(

Looks good!

Deanna said...

Hooray for baking! I wish I had a muffin tin here... ) : Maybe I'll buy one.

Our great adventure said...

You go girl! What more do you have planned for this week? Hmmmmm I'm day dreaming of our proffesional baking blog/catering career