Monday, August 16, 2010

I love books

In case I haven't made that clear enough in previous posts. I started packing yesterday morning. We are moving in less than a week and I packed my first boxes yesterday morning. I have been in a bit of denial. And (as also established in a previous post) I do not think about things that are unpleasant until the last possible moment. For whatever reason, the first thing I decided to pack was my book shelf.



These SIX boxes contain only my books. These six boxes do not include Elie's books, the books I have collected for Elie to "grow into" or the books that I have set aside to not put in storage. AND I have more in storage already. I am definitely going to need that Library from "Beauty and the Beast" before too long.

I hope that I have instilled my passion (okay okay obsession) in my beautiful daughters...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That looks like our house about 10 months ago! We have tons of books, I love them too. We have way too many children's books but I can't get rid of them. ever. I have all of mine from when I was a little girl, tons that are still in storage. Books are awesome :)