Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stories

Elie loves books and stories. She will immediately be calm and quiet the second you say "once upon a time." Every night before bed, Nick or I tell her a story. At first I loved it and then it was so hard to come up with a different story every night. I finally realized that there are many, many more creative people in the world who have already told brilliant stories and so I've started telling her the classics instead (goldilocks, three little pigs, etc.) Nick recently told her a "wizard of oz" in two minutes. So today this is the story she told me...

Once upon a time there were three little pigs, Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The three little pigs decided to go for a walk in the woods. Then they found a house where they ate oatmeal and took a nap. After a while they wanted to go home, so they clapped their heels 49 times and flew up to the sky with their wings to be with God. The end.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Classic!

Avery said...

Maybe I should just ask Elie to help me write. She might be the perfect muse!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!