Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pooping where?

So this may be a little graphic for some of you out there but I am a mom and therefore a significant portion of my day to day deals with poop. So here it goes... Lainey Kate has been eating solid foods for a while now put the switch to real food (not just cereal) was really tough on her poor little bowels. Every time she needed to poop she would scream and go all rigid and break my heart. Finally, during one of these screaming fits when I was feeling completely helpless I decided to just stick her on the toilet. The results were instantaneous. It has been a week and a half now and every time she starts to poop I put her on the toilet. No more screaming. No more poopy diapers. I am not sure how this will look in the future, but for right now I am pretty happy and more than a little impressed.

No comments: